Recent Update: 9/11/2012
1. Images that are not listed or described as stock images are not available for your personal use ... anywhere.
2. You must provide me with credit. Outside DA: ArcticHorse.deviantart.com must be visible somewhere on the image. Inside DA: a link in the description or credit on the image is fine.
3. You may not claim my photography as your own. That includes but is NOT LIMITED to altering brightness, contrast, orientation, using filters, etc. My stock may NOT be redistributed to galleries, in clipart, in brushes, etc. If you are unsure, please ask.
4. Please notify me if you are using any of my stock. You can send me a note or leave a comment on the front page/image.
5. My images may NOT be used in "pre-made" images, backgrounds, etc. I ask that you only use them as references or in manipulations. This is because a reference is not always made to the original stock providers (those who provided the image to become a premade) on a finished artwork, just the person who created the "pre-made". So, to avoid conflict, I ask that you respect this rule.
6. Do not use my images in prints or for commercial uses without permission.
7. Do feel free to comment, make suggestions, etc. I'm generally a nice person -shifty eyes- and any constructive criticism or critiques is awesome.
[Failure to follow my rules will result in removal of my photography and/or any other necessary actions. If you are unsure or need any more clarification on something, please ask and you will get an answer promptly.]